Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, fill out forms, or communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and business details.
- Website Usage Information: Information about your interaction with our website, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and timestamps.
- Payment Information: If you make a payment for our services, we may collect your billing address and payment details.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services: We use your personal information to deliver and enhance our digital marketing services, tailor them to your business needs, and optimize your return on investment.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide support, and keep you updated about our services.
- Marketing and Promotions: With your consent, we may send you marketing communications related to our services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Payment Processing: If you make a payment for our services, we use your personal information to process the transaction securely.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services, such as web hosting, analytics, and payment processing. These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is entirely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, update, correct, or delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information promptly.
DigitWarehouse Technologies 20 Dunlop Close, Dartford Email: Hello@digitwarehouse.com